- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Roll Provencale Recipe
|Turkey roll||2 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Chopped parsley||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potatoes||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4103 Calories from Fat 2337
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 267 g410.2%
Saturated Fat 127.6 g638.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1171.1 mg
Sodium 6882.1 mg286.8%
Total Carbohydrates 230 g76.8%
Dietary Fiber 27.4 g109.6%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 224 g448.8%
Vitamin A 209.2% Vitamin C 509.2%
Calcium 65.5% Iron 154.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Peel and rinse potatoes. Slice potatoes and put them in very cold water. Remove and pat with paper towels. Heat butter in a skillet and brown potatoes quickly.
3. Spread the potato slices evenly on the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Salt and pepper.
4. Chop the anchovies and the olives finely.
5. Mix garlic, anchovies, and olives until smooth. Work into a roll and put in wax paper in a cool place.
6. Remove the skin from the turkey roll and cut the roll into thin slices. Brush with bouillon.
7. Place the slices of turkey on the bed of potatoes and brush again with bouillon. Cut the aromatic roll in thin slices and place between the turkey slices and on top.
8. Cover the ovenproof dish with foil and place in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes until the potatoes become soft.