- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Ham Casserole Recipe
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned broiled sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce (1 Can, Undrained)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced cooked turkey/Diced cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|Diced fully cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese||2 Ounce, grated to make 1/2 cup|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 434 Calories from Fat 253
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.2%
Saturated Fat 16.9 g84.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 111.3 mg
Sodium 416 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 26 g52.3%
Vitamin A 15.9% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© onions until tender.
2) Then, add flour, salt, and pepper. And then, add mushrooms with liquid, cream, and sherry.
3) Stirring constantly, cook until sauce thickens.
4) Now, add turkey, water chestnuts, and ham.
5) Take 8 1/4x1 3/4-inch round ovenware cake dish and transfer the mixture in it. Sprinkle Swiss cheese.
6) Combine together bread crumbs with 3 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle over cheese.
7) Put the dish in oven and bake at 400 degrees for about 35 minutes until sauce starts to bubble.
8) Serve turkey ham casserole hot.