- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Green Bean Puff Recipe
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Onion salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked turkey/Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in small|
|Cooked beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Swiss cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 191
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.6%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 193.5 mg
Sodium 554 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 26 g52.9%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 0.07%
Calcium 25.1% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Use a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole, add soup, milk, butter and seasonings to combine.
3) Fold in chicken, beans and peanuts.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 10 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat egg yolks to foamy by adding cheese.
6) Fold this into stiffly beaten egg whites.
7) Place the fluffy egg topping on casserole ingredients.
8) Return to oven to bake for 30 minutes.
9) Serve the puffs warm with your choice of sauce.