- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Gravy Recipe Video
|Turkey broth/Chicken broth||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Dripping||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 107 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.7%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.1 mg3%
Sodium 901.9 mg37.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.58%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.08% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Transfer the roasted turkey to a plate and pour in the remaining fat into a jar and set aside.
2. In a large pot pour in the turkey broth and boil.
3. Place the turkey roasting pan over the two burners of stove. Pour in ½ cup of the turkey broth and deglaze the pan.
4. Pour the deglazed liquid back into the turkey broth.
5. Heat the roasting pan once again and pour in the dripping into the pan.
6. Add in the flour and roast for few minutes. Pour the turkey broth into the pan and simmer for few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve Turkey Gravy with turkey slices.