- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Fruit Salad In Lettuce Cups Recipe
|Leftover turkey||4 Cup (64 tbs), cubed or cooked|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||8 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 597 Calories from Fat 266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.7%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.4 mg
Sodium 448.9 mg18.7%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49%
Sugars 24.6 g
Protein 47 g94.7%
Vitamin A 747.4% Vitamin C 240.6%
Calcium 22.7% Iron 37.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel and fully discard the white skinof the oranges, dice the sections over a bowl to collect the juice.
2) Season the turkey well with the salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, add the turkey, celery, diced oranges, and pineapple. Mix well.
4) Chill the mixture covered in the refrigerator.
5) In another bowl, mix the dry mustard mayonnaise, 1 tbsp orange juice, sugar and the 1/8 tsp salt.
6) Chill the mixture covered in the refrigerator.
7) Lightly toss the turkey-fruit mixture with the dressing just before serving.
8) Serve the chilled salad in the lettuce cups.