- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheddar Cheese Turkey Divan Recipe
|Cooked chopped turkey/Chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Frozen broccoli spears||20 Ounce, thawed (2 Packages, 10 Ounces Each)|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||11 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.7 mg
Sodium 668.4 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 19 g38.1%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 80.4%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 0.87%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a baking dish, arrange broccoli spears evenly, topped with chicken or turkey and cover the dish.
2) Microwave on high power for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Take the dish out of the microwave and drain.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
5) In a small glass bowl, combine the condensed soup and milk, stirring until smooth.
6) Pour the smooth sauce over the drained turkey dish and cover.
7) Microwave on high for 4 to 6 minutes.
8) Let it remain in the microwave for 5 minutes, covered.
9) Mix bread crumbs with paprika and garnish the turkey divan with this mix, before serving.