- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Divan Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rigatoni||4 Ounce, cooked|
|Frozen broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cooked turkey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
Calories 1644 Calories from Fat 966
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g168.6%
Saturated Fat 65.8 g328.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 377.2 mg
Sodium 1835 mg76.5%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.4%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 69 g138.2%
Vitamin A 146.9% Vitamin C 218.3%
Calcium 61.1% Iron 32.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to melt.
3) Stir in flour and salt.
4) Slowly pour in chicken stock and cook by continuous stirring, until the mixture boils to thick.
5) Add Tabasco, cheese and cream, after removing from heat.
6) Use a greased 2-quart casserole to put hot cooked rigatoni.
7) Spread sauce on top.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 40 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
9) Before serving, sprinkle with additional grated cheese.