- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Burgers Deluxe Recipe
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Fresh ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Garlic cloves||1 Small, minced|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
Calories 389 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.8%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.1%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 189.3 mg
Sodium 468.5 mg19.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.5%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 40 g80.7%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey seasonings, onion and garlic.
2. Mix well with your hands.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each into a large patty.
4. In a large skillet or frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry the patties, turning once until well browned.
6. Reduce the flame and cover pan.
7. Let patties cook for 10 minutes until meat is cooked and tender. .
8. Use a slotted spoon to remove patties onto a serving platter. Cover with foil to keep them warm.
9. Into the drippings and juices in the pan, stir sour cream scraping up the browned particles
10. Stir in chives and seasonings according to taste.
11. Allow the sauce to simmer, stirring, with hot.
12. Spoon sour cream sauce over patties and serve hot alone or over rice or noodles.