- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Burgers Deluxe Recipe
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Garlic cloves||1 Small, minced|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.3%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 99.7 mg
Sodium 362 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.5%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 21 g41.1%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey seasonings, onion and garlic.
2. Mix well with your hands.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each into a large patty.
4. In a large skillet or frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry the patties, turning once until well browned.
6. Reduce the flame and cover pan.
7. Let patties cook for 10 minutes until meat is cooked and tender. .
8. Use a slotted spoon to remove patties onto a serving platter. Cover with foil to keep them warm.
9. Into the drippings and juices in the pan, stir sour cream scraping up the browned particles
10. Stir in chives and seasonings according to taste.
11. Allow the sauce to simmer, stirring, with hot.
12. Spoon sour cream sauce over patties and serve hot alone or over rice or noodles.