- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Broccoli Casserole Recipe
|Frozen broccoli spears||20 Ounce (Two 10 Ounce Packages)|
|Diced cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1141 Calories from Fat 406
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.4%
Saturated Fat 19.2 g96.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 250.5 mg
Sodium 3125.3 mg130.2%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g51%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 118 g235.1%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 320.5%
Calcium 83.7% Iron 18.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions. Layer in 12- X 8-inch baking dish.
3. Spread turkey evenly on top.
4. Combine soup with milk; mix until smooth and pour over turkey.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 6 portions.