- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Bacon Tree & Cheesy Egg White Recipe Video
|Non-stick cooking spray||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mini sausages||8 Small (turkey/ chicken)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Small, chopped finely|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Small, chopped finely|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, chopped finely|
|Egg white||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 pack)|
|Low fat cheese slice||1 Medium|
|Cajun spice||1 Pinch|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4204 Calories from Fat 3295
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 366 g562.6%
Saturated Fat 80.4 g401.8%
Trans Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 402.6 mg134.2%
Sodium 4809.8 mg200.4%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 141 g282.1%
Vitamin A 56.7% Vitamin C 199.6%
Calcium 37.9% Iron 37.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take a baking tray, line it with foil.
3. Soak 6 inch skewers in water for 15 minutes.
4. Arrange the sausages in a circle. Prick it with soaked skewers to make a dome. Wrap the top of the dome with foil to avoid burning.
5. Weave the bacon around the skewers to look like a tree.
6. Chop the onions and peppers.
7. Season the bacon and sausage tree with cayenne pepper and salt.
8. Bake till it is cooked and turns brown.
9. In a skillet, spray the non-stick cooking spray and add the onions and peppers.
10. Cook on medium heat till it starts to brown.
11. Take a muffin tray. Spray the non- stick cooking spray.
12. Put some cooked vegetables. Pour the egg white over it to fill half.
13. Stir it and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and salt.
14. Bake at 400 degrees along with bacon tree for 30 minutes or till it is cooked and brown.
15. Just after 25 minutes, add cheese pieces on the egg muffins and continue baking for 5 more minutes.
16. In a serving plate serve the bacon tree with the egg muffins and serve after garnishing the muffins with cheese.