- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Apple Wrap Recipe Video
|Whole wheat wrap shell||1 Large (organic)|
|Turkey meat||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced thinly (all natural oven roasted, as needed)|
|Cheese||2 Tablespoon, cold (St. Andre triple cream cheese, as needed)|
|Granny smith apples||1⁄2 Medium (organic)|
|Baby celery spouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 416 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.3 mg
Sodium 553.2 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.5%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 27 g54.2%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 23.3% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place the whole wheat wrap shell on the work surface and lay the turkey slices in a row on the shell.
2) Slice and add the cold St. Andre cheese over the turkey slices.
3) Slice the Granny Smith apples and arrange them nicely over the turkey and cheese.
4) Cover the apples with baby celery spouts and roll the wrap tightly as possible.
5) Cut the Turkey Apple Wrap into half on the bias, arrange on a plate and serve immediately.