- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey and Vegetable Casserole Recipe
|Thin bread slices||6|
|Cooked turkey||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pimento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 795 Calories from Fat 469
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.7%
Saturated Fat 17.2 g85.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 261.1 mg
Sodium 1389.9 mg57.9%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 48 g95.2%
Vitamin A 24.1% Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 38.6% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut 2 bread slices into small cubes and remove the crust from remaining 4 slices.
2) Take a casserole and grease it and put the bread cubes into it.
3) Make a mixture of turkey, celery, pimento, onion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
4) Place this mixture on the bread cubes.
5) Use the crustless bread slices to cover them.
6) Beat eggs and milk and pour over the bread.
7) Refrigerate overnight.
8) On the next day, spoon over mushroom soup and top with Cheddar cheese.
9) Cover and cook for 15 minutes, tossing the casserole every 5 minutes by a quarter.
10) Serve hot.