- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey and Craisins Meatballs with Mango Chutney Recipe Video
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Celery stalks||1 , diced|
|Craisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Feta cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Mild curry paste||1 Teaspoon (Patak's Mild Curry Paste)|
|Panko breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mango chutney||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low sodium beef broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2016 Calories from Fat 751
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g129.9%
Saturated Fat 19.6 g98.2%
Trans Fat 1.2 g
Cholesterol 604.8 mg201.6%
Sodium 5282.5 mg220.1%
Total Carbohydrates 203 g67.8%
Dietary Fiber 21.3 g85%
Sugars 120.5 g
Protein 107 g214.2%
Vitamin A 12.8% Vitamin C 23.2%
Calcium 37.8% Iron 50%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray a shallow casserole dish with cooking spray
2.Mix all of the ingredients except the chutney and broth together in a large bowl and form into small meatballs. 3. Place meatballs in prepared casserole dish.
4. Mix the broth and chutney together and pour over the meatballs.
5. Cover and bake at 350 for 50 minutes, removing from oven twice during the cooking process to turn the meatballs over.
6. After the meatballs have baked 50 minutes, remove the lid, turn meatballs one last time, and bake for another ten minutes.
7. Serve with rice or as appetizers.