- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey And Bow Tie Pasta Recipe
|All purpose flour||5 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 1 Tablespoon)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Turkey kielbasa sausage/Smoked turkey sausage||1 Pound, cut into 1/2-inch slices|
|Frozen mixed vegetables package||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
|Bow tie pasta||6 Ounce, cooked according to package directions and drained|
|Poppy seeds||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 375 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g17.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.9 mg
Sodium 1187.1 mg49.5%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 21 g41.6%
Vitamin A 57.7% Vitamin C 14.1%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix together flour and milk in it.
2) Stir in wine and seasonings until smooth.
3) Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring continuously, until thick and bubbly.
4) Mix in turkey kielbasa, vegetables and cooked pasta and then minimize the heat to moderately-low.
5) Heat the pasta mixture for 5 to 8 minutes until cooked well.
6) Add poppy seeds and serve hot.