- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey And Bechamel Lasagna Recipe Video
|Orange blossom water||1 Tablespoon|
|Lasagna sheet||375 Gram (That Are Ready To Bake And Do Not Need To Be Boiled, 1 Pack)|
|Grated parmesan||2 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Ground meat||1 Pound (Turkey, Chicken Or Beef)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, grated|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium, grated|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Pasta sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Marinara)|
|Italian herbs||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated nutmeg||To Taste (Generous Amount)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3318 Calories from Fat 1079
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g186.9%
Saturated Fat 45.7 g228.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 296.1 mg
Sodium 2861.8 mg119.2%
Total Carbohydrates 380 g126.5%
Dietary Fiber 26.5 g106.2%
Sugars 65.4 g
Protein 182 g364.3%
Vitamin A 134.2% Vitamin C 168%
Calcium 107.3% Iron 86%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat your oven to 375 F degrees.
2. For the meat sauce, mix all the ingredients together.
3. Cover the bowl with a wrap and place it in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
4. To make the tomato sauce in a sauce pan, drizzle olive oil and add all the ingredients.
5. Mix well and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
6. When the sauce is bubbling add the marinated ground meat to the tomatoes, and 1 cup of standard pasta sauce that you usually use.
7. Mix all the ingredients together, and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes or until the meat is done.
8. At the end, don’t forget to taste your meat sauce and adjust the spices accordingly with Italian herbs, salt, and pepper.
9. For the béchamel sauce, on medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan then add 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
10. Mix well using a whisk and cook on medium heat until the mixture starts bubbling.
11. At this point, add 2 cups of milk and keep stirring the whole time!
12. Once you add the milk, cook the mixture on medium heat and keep stirring until the milk reaches the boiling point.
13. After the milk reaches the boiling point, watch your timer, and continue cooking the sauce for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
14. You will notice that the sauce will become thick and since you have been stirring all the time, the sauce will be smooth.
15. Place the béchamel sauce in a bowl and season with freshly grated nutmeg and salt.
16. To layer the lasagna, first pour some of the meat sauce in your baking dish, and then cover with lasagna sheets.
17. On top of the lasagna sheets add a layer of meat sauce, a layer of béchamel sauce, and grated parmesan cheese.
18. Add another layer of lasagna and continue doing the same thing until you end with a layer of lasagna, béchamel sauce, and cheese.
19. Bake your lasagna for 45 minutes or until done. (You know it’s done when you are able to easily insert a knife in the center, which means the lasagna sheets are cooked).
20. Let it cool down for some time and it Is ready to be served.