- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turkey Alfredo Recipe
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), freshly grated|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Turkey breast slice||8|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (1 Can)|
|Instant chicken broth/Chicken bouillon cube - 1||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 457 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.9%
Saturated Fat 15 g74.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127 mg
Sodium 419 mg17.5%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 17 g33.6%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 0.52%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook noodles as per the label instruction on a kettle. Drain and transfer to the same kettle again.
2. Add Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Toss lightly with forks to coat the noodles properly with butter or margarine. Keep them hot.
3. In a pie plate, beat egg with oregano, salt, pepper, and water.
4. Take another pie plate and place bread crumbs in it.
5. Dip turkey slices into egg mixture and then roll into bread crumbs.
6. In a large frying pan, brown slices, a few at a time, in the remaining 3 tablespoons butter or margarine mixed with olive oil or vegetable oil.
7. In a small saucepan, prepare the Supreme Sauce by melting butter or margarine.
8. Add flour and chicken broth or bouillon cube. Cook, keep stirring constantly and crushing cube with a spoon until bubbly.
9. Add milk and cook until sauce thickens and boils 1 minute. Remove from heat.
10. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff and fold into sauce.
11. An 8-cup shallow broiler proof dish and add hot noodles into it. Arrange the turkey slices, overlapping and add Supreme Sauce in the middle of turkey slices.
12. Broil for 5 minutes at 4 inches distance from heat. Broil until sauce puffs and turns golden.
13. Serve hot in a serving dish.