- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tunnel Of Fudge Cake Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chocolate frosting mix||16 Ounce (1 Package, Double Dutch)|
|Chopped walnuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8273 Calories from Fat 4717
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 533 g820.5%
Saturated Fat 219.8 g1098.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1994.6 mg
Sodium 1292.2 mg53.8%
Total Carbohydrates 803 g267.7%
Dietary Fiber 34.1 g136.5%
Sugars 564.7 g
Protein 110 g220.5%
Vitamin A 198% Vitamin C
Calcium 47.2% Iron 174.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Beat butter or margarine in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed until creamy; beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended; gradually beat in sugar until fluffy.
3. Stir in flour and 3 1/3 cups of dry frosting mix and walnuts into batter with wooden spoon until well blended; pour into tube pan.
4. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 1 hour, or until top is dry and shiny. (Because the frosting mix has made a soft tunnel in center of cake, it i$ impossible to test the cake, using standard tests.)
5. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 1 hour; loosen cake around edge and tube; invert onto wire rack; cool.
6. Stir a few drops water into remaining frosting mix in a small bowl; spoon over cake just before serving.