- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Omelet Recipe Video
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Tuna chunks||185 Gram (In Olive Oil, 1 Can, Ayam Brand)|
Calories 487 Calories from Fat 320
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.1%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 569.5 mg
Sodium 669.6 mg27.9%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 34 g68.9%
Vitamin A 12.2% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and set aside.
2. Then heat up the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions until translucent.
3. Add in the tuna chunks and fry for a minute. Season it with salt and ground pepper
Pour the cooked mixture of tuna into the beaten eggs and mix.
4. Using the same pan, heat up the oil and pour in one ladle of eggs mixture.
5. Turn the fire into medium and gently poke the egg mixture with the wooden spoon so the eggs will set faster without burning the other side.
6. So when the mixture is thickens, fold it into half.
7. You could serve it with some salad and baked beans on the side.