- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir-fried Tuna Rice Recipe Video
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Prawns||75 Gram (deshelled)|
|Processed peas||200 Gram|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Spring onions||2 , sliced|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Tuna chunks||185 Gram (in mineral water)|
Calories 740 Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.8%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 208 mg
Sodium 921.8 mg38.4%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.4%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 37 g74.9%
Vitamin A 104.3% Vitamin C 76.4%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 27.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat up the wok with some oil on high heat. Once wok is hot, fry the garlic until fragrant. Then add in the prawns and the tuna and stir-fry further.
2. Add in the carrot, the peas, and the rice quickly and continue to stir fry. Make sure that the rice chunks are all broken down using our wok spatula.
3. Then, pour the soy sauce and stir fry evenly to coat everything.
4. Push the rice aside and break the egg in the middle of the wok. Use the spatula’s edge to scramble the egg and mix it well with the rice.
5. Add in spring onions and season with salt and pepper. Remove the wok from heat.
6. Scoop the tuna fried rice onto a plate and decorate with slices of red chilli. Garnish with slices of cucumber and tomatoes on the side.
7. We can also serve with prawn crackers if we wish to add in crunchiness.