- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna With Grapes Recipe
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable bouillon cube||1|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned water packed tuna||7 Ounce, drained and broken into chunks|
|Seedless green grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), halved|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 667 Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.3%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.2 mg
Sodium 1227.7 mg51.2%
Total Carbohydrates 131 g43.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.6%
Sugars 25.1 g
Protein 24 g49%
Vitamin A 36.2% Vitamin C 47%
Calcium 41.9% Iron 39%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, boil 2/3 cup water, add the bouillon, celery, parsley and rice, then cook for 2 minutes.
3) In 4 individual casseroles spray the vegetable coating and spoon in the rice mixture.
4) In another saucepan, mix the flour, salt and evaporated milk
together, stir continuously and cook until the mixture is bubbly and thickened.
5) Turn off the heat, stir in the rest of the ingredients and spoon into the casseroles over the rice mixture.
6) Place the casseroles in the oven and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7) Serve immediately.