- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Toasties Recipe Video
|Canned tuna||370 Gram, drained|
|Dill relish||3 Tablespoon|
|Light mayonnaise||4 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Sour dough bread slices||4|
|Tomato||2 , cut into 1/8 inch slices|
|Sharp cheddar cheese/Medium cheddar cheese||4 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.7%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.3 mg
Sodium 545.9 mg22.7%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 17 g34.2%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
2. In a mixing bowl, place tuna, using a fork crumble to get very small pieces, add dill relish, mayonnaise salt and pepper, mix together.
3. On the prepared baking sheet, place the bread slices and spread the prepared mixture over it.
4. Arrange tomato slices and sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top.
5. Broil until the cheese turns brown and bubbly,
6. Cut into quarters or fingers.
7. Serve warm with tea or any other beverage of your choice.