- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe
|Onion||6 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Water||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tuna||2 Can (20 oz), grated|
|Tuna||2 Can (20 oz), grated and flaked to bite size pieces|
|Ripe olives||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 306 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.2%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.3 mg
Sodium 717 mg29.9%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.9 g3.6%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A 39.7% Vitamin C 11.2%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) According to the directions given on package, cook spaghetti.
2) In a pan, heat salad oil.
3) Saute chopped onion till golden brown.
4) Stir in mushroom soup, water and some cheese.
5) To this mixture, add flaked tuna along with olives. Mix well.
6) Heat thoroughly without breaking the tuna pieces.
7) With parsley, lemon juice, thyme and marjoram, season the sauce.
8) Into a greased 3 quart casserole, combine the cooked spaghetti and sauce.
9) With more grated cheese, top the casserole.
10) Heat in the oven thoroughly, until bubbly.
11) Transfer to a serving platter and serve hot, along with a vegetable or fruit salad.