- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (2 Can)|
|Cooked thin spaghetti||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 1699 Calories from Fat 726
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g125.9%
Saturated Fat 45.5 g227.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 244.1 mg
Sodium 1116.3 mg46.5%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.7%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 63 g125.6%
Vitamin A 73.3% Vitamin C 28.1%
Calcium 33% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter on High for 40 seconds.
2. Blend in the flour, then cream, bouillon, wine and seasoned salt.
3. Cook on High for 5 minutes; stir twice.
4. Add Cheddar cheese, green onions, mushrooms, tuna and drained spaghetti; mix with folding movement.
5. Cover the dish with wax paper.
6. Cook on High for another 3-4 minutes.
7. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.