- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Ramekins Recipe
|Chunk light tuna in water||6 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), stemmed and chopped|
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), peeled and chopped|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1 , crumbled|
|Unseasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 209 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.2%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.2 mg
Sodium 662.3 mg27.6%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 18 g35.2%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 14%
Calcium 19% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Grease 4 ramekin cups or gratin dishes
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
4. Add garlic, mushrooms and onion to the butter when hot and sautÃ© them until limp, about 5 minutes.
5. Crumble bouillon cube, and tip in bread crumbs and herbs. Mix well with the vegetables and butter.
6. Add water and sautÃ© for 2 minutes until heated through.
7. Lightly fold in tuna.
8. Divide the mixture among soufflÃ© dishes.
9. Top each with cheese.
10. Just before serving, gratinate the
11. Place ramekins under broiler for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts and browns in specs.
12. Serve hot accompanied with hot toast on the side.