- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Patties Recipe
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pickle relish||1 Tablespoon|
|Instant minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned tuna||13 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Frozen peas with cream sauce||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||4 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2|
Calories 876 Calories from Fat 420
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.4%
Saturated Fat 19 g95%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 542.5 mg
Sodium 1534.7 mg63.9%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 74 g147.7%
Vitamin A 37.6% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 34.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In bowl, put together eggs with bread crumbs, relish, onion, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Add tuna and mix thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and shape into patties about 1 inch thick.
4. Raise shelf.
5. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter on High for 30 seconds.
6. Place the patties in the dish.
7. Cover the dish with wax paper.
8. Cook on High for 3 minutes.
9. Turn over the patties.
10. Cover the dish again.
11. Cook on High for another 2 minutes.
12. Uncover and brown 5 minutes.
13. In a 4-cup measure, take frozen peas and add milk and butter as indicated on package of peas.
14. Cook on High for 4 minutes, stirring once.
15. Add chopped egg to the sauce.
16. Pour sauce over tuna patties and serve.