- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Mushroom Mozzarella Bake Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Mushroom||400 Gram, sliced|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tuna flakes||360 Gram|
|Frozen spinach||500 Gram, thawed|
|Mozzarella balls||1 , chopped|
Calories 341 Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.8 mg
Sodium 112.6 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.5%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 23 g45.9%
Vitamin A 151.5% Vitamin C 12.3%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/ 350 degrees F.
2. In a large sauce pan, boil water and add in the pasta and cook according to the package direction.
3. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil and add in the onion. Sauté for 5 – 10 minutes.
4. Add in the mushrooms and sweat for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the canned tomatoes and let it simmer for 5 – 10 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
7. Meanwhile drain the pasta and place in a large bowl. Add in the tuna flakes and spinach. Stir well and set aside.
8. Pour the tomato sauce over the pasta mixture and mix well.
9. Place the pasta mixture in a casserole dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
11. Garnish the pasta with some cheese and serve.