- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Lettuce Bundles Recipe
|Lettuce leaves||2 Large|
|Canned tuna||3 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Shredded red cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Zucchini||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Alfalfa sprouts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low calorie thousand island/Blue cheese dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Bell pepper||2 (Red Or Green)|
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 55
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 0.81 g4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.3 mg
Sodium 200.1 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 16 g31.2%
Vitamin A 32.3% Vitamin C 230.1%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the stalks from lettuce leaves.
2. In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
3. Mixing in dressing using pepper season as per taste.
4. In center of each leaf spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture.
5. Rolling up leaves and enclose filling.
6. Slip a bell pepper ring over each lettuce bundles to secure.
7. On a plate place bundles seam side down.