- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna in Grapefruit Recipe
|Tuna||3 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Radish roses||1 (Or Slices, 6 Numbers)|
|Crisp lettuce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raw mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Cauliflower florets||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 231 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.4 mg13.5%
Sodium 62 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.6%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 29 g57.6%
Vitamin A 89.9% Vitamin C 114.2%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Work above a bowl, and cut the grapefruit into half.
2) Using a grapefruit knife scoop the sections out.
3) Remove and discard the membranes off the shell.
4) Flake the tuna.
5) In a bowl, mix together tuna, parsley, buttermilk, paprika and garlic powder.
6) Fold the mixture until creamy.
7) Arrange half of the segments into the grapefruit shells.
8) Place half of the tuna mixture in the center of the shell.
9) Arrange the remaining grapefruit segments and radishes around the tuna mixture.
10) Serve the stuffed grapefruit in a serving plate with crisp lettuce, mushrooms and florets.