- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Fish Rolls Recipe Video
|For sushi rice base|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
|For tuna fish roll|
|Tuna||2 Ounce, finely chopped|
|Lettuce leaf||1 Small, cut into strips|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , cut into strips|
Calories 442 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 0.91 g4.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 48 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.75 g3%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 14 g28.3%
Vitamin A 23.6% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 1% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. In a small bowl, add chopped tuna, and mayonnaise. Gently mix to combine.
3. Lay lettuce, tuna mixture, and cucumber on rice base.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, lift it over and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly but gently.
5. Once done, open and remove bamboo mat.
5. Place sushi rolls on the cutting board, and with a sharp knife cut it into slices. Wipe knife every time with a towel dipped in water and rice vinegar mixture.
6. Serve tuna fish roll with wasabi and ginger.