- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Divan Recipe
|Frozen cut broccoli||20 Ounce (Use 2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||14 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Canned cream of onion soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||2 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 Jar)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Paprika||To Taste (Use As Required)|
Calories 334 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.7%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.5 mg
Sodium 839.6 mg35%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 38 g76.2%
Vitamin A 23.6% Vitamin C 98.3%
Calcium 19.3% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 2-quart utility dish, place the broccoli and pour over the water.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked.
3) Then stir after 5 minutes to break the broccoli apart, drain well.
4) Spread the tuna evenly over the broccoli.
5) In a bowl, blend the soup, cheese, milk, mushrooms, lemon juice and cayenne pepper together.
6) Pour the mixture evenly over the tuna and sprinkle with the paprika, as desired.
7) Cover with a plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.