- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Divan Recipe
|Broccoli||20 Ounce, cut, frozen (Two 10 Ounce Packages)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||14 Ounce, drained (Two 7 Ounce Cans)|
|Cream of onion soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||2 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 Jar)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Paprika||To Taste (As Required)|
Calories 352 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.3 mg
Sodium 848.7 mg35.4%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.9%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 39 g78.4%
Vitamin A 26.3% Vitamin C 215.9%
Calcium 25.6% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 2-quart utility dish, place the broccoli and pour over the water.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked.
3) Then stir after 5 minutes to break the broccoli apart, drain well.
4) Spread the tuna evenly over the broccoli.
5) In a bowl, blend the soup, cheese, milk, mushrooms, lemon juice and cayenne pepper together.
6) Pour the mixture evenly over the tuna and sprinkle with the paprika, as desired.
7) Cover with a plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.