- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Cheese Bake Recipe
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Macaroni shells||8 Ounce (Uncooked, 2 Cups)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Chopped sharp process cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or Shredded)|
|Flaked tuna||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Pimiento stuffed green olives||4|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2430 Calories from Fat 991
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170.1%
Saturated Fat 28.7 g143.5%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 138.5 mg
Sodium 3112.1 mg129.7%
Total Carbohydrates 229 g76.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.7%
Sugars 42.8 g
Protein 135 g269.8%
Vitamin A 33.7% Vitamin C 100.3%
Calcium 138.9% Iron 32.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) In a skillet, add oil to heat up.
3) Add macaroni shells, onion and pepper to sauté.
4) Sprinkle with flour.
5) Reduce the heat to low and cook until the macaroni yellows, about 10 minutes.
6) Pour in milk, cheese and tuna.
7) Use a greased casserole to put the mixture. Sprinkle with crumbs, if desired.
8) Bake inside oven for about 35 minutes, or until macaroni shells are very tender.
9) Serve by garnishing with sliced, pimiento-stuffed green olives.