- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna and Noodle Casserole Recipe Video
|Noodles||12 Ounce, cooked (1 Pack Of Gemelli /Any Short-Cut Noodles)|
|Tuna||10 Ounce, drained (2 Cans 5 Ounce Each)|
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|French fried onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||22 Ounce (2 Cans 11 Ounce Each)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 606 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.9%
Saturated Fat 12 g60.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 119.5 mg39.8%
Sodium 1219.9 mg50.8%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.4%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 35 g70%
Vitamin A 34.9% Vitamin C 18.1%
Calcium 39.9% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Combine noodles, tuna, green peas, onion, and mushrooms in a large mixing bowl. Mix well
3. Sprinkle salt, pour-in condensed cream of mushroom soup, and add 1 cup cheese.
4. Toss until all the ingredients are properly distributed.
5. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and top with crushed french fried onions and remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
7. Serve. Share and enjoy!