- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna and Noodle Casserole Recipe
|Noodles||8 Ounce, cooked to tender, drained (1 Package)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup/Condensed cream of celery soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Dry sherry/Wine / milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables package||15 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Canned tuna||14 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted, sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 716 Calories from Fat 226
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.2 mg
Sodium 1162.3 mg48.4%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.1%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 47 g93.2%
Vitamin A 118.9% Vitamin C 26.7%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, combine the soup, wine or milk, additional 1/4 cup milk, vegetables, parsley and tuna, mix well.
2) Then fold in the cooked noodles.
3) In a slow cooker, apply butter over the inner surface and place the tuna mixture.
4) Sprinkle over the toasted almonds on top.
5) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.