- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuesday Night Lobster Mashed Potatoes Recipe Video
|Potatoes||5 Large, peeled|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, softened|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Scallions||6 Medium, slice|
|Garlic cloves||3 Medium|
|Lobster||1 Cup (16 tbs), steamed and chopped|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Medium, juiced|
|Plum tomatoes||3 Medium, slice (For garnish)|
Calories 532 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.5%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.3 mg22.8%
Sodium 739.4 mg30.8%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g44.8%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 14 g28.8%
Vitamin A 22.3% Vitamin C 147.8%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, boil the potatoes in chicken stock and water.
2. Drain out the potatoes through a colander once soft.
3. Add the potatoes back into the pan.
4. Add softened butter, salt, butter and tumeric and mash with an electric mixer.
5. In a skillet, add oil and heat the scallions for a minute.
6. Add garlic cloves, lobster and lemon and mix well.
7. Add 2/3rd's of the lobster mix into the potatoes and place on low heat. Combine properly.
8. Plate the mashed potatoes, top with lobster-scallion mix and tomatoes and serve as side dish.