- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Trout with Herb Sauce Recipe
|Rainbow trout/4 brook trout||1 3⁄4 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen, App. 3/4 Kg)|
|Mixed herbs||4 Tablespoon (Such As Parsley, Chives, Chervil And Lemon Balm)|
|Graham flour||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 396 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.2 mg
Sodium 305.1 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0.52 g2.1%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 43 g85.3%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Clean the fish and sprinkle with salt.
2) let it sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
4) In the fish cavities, put the mixed herbs and close the cavities with skewers.
5) Make 2 cuts at the back of the fish.
6) Roll it in graham flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
7) In a pan, brown the butter.
8) Brown the fish in butter for apprx. 1-2 minutes on each side.
9) Lower the heat and fry the fish from each side for apprx. 10 minutes.
10) Baste occasionally with browned butter.
11) Serve the herbed fried fish with extra butter, if desired.