- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Trout with Courgettes Recipe
|Trout||2 , gutted|
|Chopped dill||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon wedges||4 (For Garnish)|
|Dill sprigs||1 (For Garnish)|
Calories 614 Calories from Fat 345
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.9%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 192.5 mg64.2%
Sodium 365.6 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.2%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 53 g106%
Vitamin A 57.7% Vitamin C 156.9%
Calcium 20.9% Iron 34%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a wok, melt the butter.
2) Toss in the gutted trout.
3) Cook the trout till it browns well on the underside. Flip the trout over gently. Brown the other side as well.
4) Slice the courgettes and add them into the wok over the fish.
5) Add in chopped dill. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
6) Cover the wok. Cook over low flame for about 20 minutes. Flip them over once in between.
7) Plate the trout. Spoon the seasoned courgettes around and over it.
8) Garnish the dish with lemon wedges and dill sprigs.