- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Trout In Foil Recipe
|Pepper||To Taste, milled|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 gram)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 442 Calories from Fat 237
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.9%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 162 mg
Sodium 221.1 mg9.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.81 g3.3%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 48 g95%
Vitamin A 16.1% Vitamin C 28.8%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Char the trout leaving on the head. Wipe dry.
2) On a large square of buttered foil arrange the trout.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
4) Put 1/2 oz (15 g) butter in small pieces on each one.
5) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
6) Decorate with 1-2 thinly sliced lemon on top of each fish.
7) Wrap the paper carefully to seal.
8) Draw opposite sides of the foil together over the fish and fold closed.
9) Turn up both ends to seal completely.
10) Place over glowing coals and cook for 25-30 minutes turning occasionally.
11) Serve from the package with the juices and melted butter poured over the trout.