- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tropical Eye Opener Juice Recipe
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Pink grapefruit juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Non fat frozen vanilla yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 196 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.7 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.23 g1.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 36.4 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.2%
Sugars 37 g
Protein 4 g7.6%
Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 133.1%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Over a bowl, peel the mangoes to catch the juices.
2) With a paring knife, slice the flesh away from the stone.
3) Put half of the mango flesh in the blender and add half of the bananas, 1 cup juice, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 cup frozen nutmeg and 4 ice cubes.
4) Blend well till all the ingredients are smooth,
5) Repeat the steps with the remaining mangoes, bananas, juice, frozen yogurt, nutmeg and ice cubes.
6) Serve as preferred