- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 1 Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Recipe Video
|Blue curacao||30 Milliliter|
|Coconut rum||30 Milliliter|
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Fresh)|
|Pineapple juice||30 Milliliter|
|Coconut cream||30 Milliliter|
|Ice cubes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 242 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.8%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8.1 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.4%
Sugars 27.4 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 187.2%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a shaker, add the coconut rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice and ice cubes.
2) Shake well and serve in a martini glass or process in a blender to dilute. Garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry.
1)In a blender, add the regular rum, coconut rum and strawberries. Process to blend well.
2) Pour the mixture along the sides into a martini glass.
3) Then add the banana, pineapple juice, coconut cream and ice cubes, then blend well.
4) Pour this mixture into the center of the previous mixture, garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry.
Please See Video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.