- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tropical Cream Pops Recipe Video
|Low fat vanilla yogurt||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Banana||1 , slice|
|Mango||1 , dice|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (vanilla)|
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.9%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g51.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.2 mg
Sodium 91.3 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 17.3 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 21.9%
Calcium 23.1% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Divide yogurt equally into three different bowls.
2. Pour coconut milk evenly in each bowl. Stir and mix them together.
3. Add diced mango into one bowl. Mix well.
4. Throw banana slice into another yogurt bowl. Mash, and distribute evenly.
5. Line 6 cups, and layer them with banana yogurt, coconut yogurt, and mango yogurt.
6. Place craft stick in the center of each cup.
7. Pop it into refrigerator and let it freeze for at least 2 hours.
8. Demold the popsicle and serve chilled.