- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Triple Corn Pudding Recipe Video
|Creamed corn||29 1⁄2 Ounce, canned (2 cans)|
|Corn||15 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Cornbread mix||8 1⁄2 Ounce (package)|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped (Optional)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
Calories 453 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.1%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.5 mg18.8%
Sodium 513.8 mg21.4%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 8 g15.6%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Spray 13"x9" baking pan with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, put together creamed corn, corn, sour cream and butter, stir to mix thoroughly.
4. Add in dry cornbread and stir to blend well.
5. In a sprayed baking pan, pour the corn mixture and spread in the pan.
6. Bake, uncovered, in oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Garnish with green onions if desired and serve warm.