- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Triple Chocolate Cake Recipe Video
|Chocolate cake mix||18 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce|
|Instant chocolate pudding mix||3 9⁄10 Ounce|
|Semi sweet chocolate chip||12 Ounce|
|Eggs||4 Medium, beaten|
|Vegetable oil/Canola oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (about 3/4 cup)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream/Single cream||1 Pint (to serve) (Optional)|
Calories 710 Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.9%
Saturated Fat 13.2 g65.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.4 mg
Sodium 680.4 mg28.3%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 56.6 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 0.82%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Spray the iside of crock pot with vegetable spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, pudding mix, chocolate chips, eggs, oil, sour cream and water, and stir to combine well.
3. Pour the cake batter in crock pot and spread well.
4. Put the lid on and cook on high setting for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes.
6. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.