- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Triple Bacon Cheese Dogs Recipe Video
|Pork belly bacon||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Hot dog||2 Pound (15 pieces)|
|Cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated (or to taste)|
Calories 1255 Calories from Fat 1047
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g179.6%
Saturated Fat 50.7 g253.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 224.9 mg75%
Sodium 2680.9 mg111.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 45 g89.2%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 0.28%
Calcium 41.8% Iron 20.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take three hot dogs, put them together and wrap it completely with bacon strips as shown in the video. Repeat for the other hot dogs.
2. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
3. Place hot dogs on grill over indirect flame, cover, and cook for about 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile grate cheese, and put it in a bowl.
5. Put some cheese on top of each hot dog rolls. Cover, and grill until cheese melts.
6. Serve bacon cheese dogs with bread and sauce.
Use any kind of cheese you like.