- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tricolour Barfi Recipe
|Pistachio nuts||55 Gram|
|Glace cherries||55 Gram|
|Pink food color||2 Drop|
|Crushed cardamom||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (A Little)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5570 Calories from Fat 2064
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 238 g365.5%
Saturated Fat 121.3 g606.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 659.6 mg
Sodium 2543.7 mg106%
Total Carbohydrates 694 g231.5%
Dietary Fiber 23.2 g92.7%
Sugars 647.9 g
Protein 208 g416.3%
Vitamin A 130.5% Vitamin C 103.1%
Calcium 645.9% Iron 67.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cook one portion on a slow fire till sugar is dissolved.
3. Continue cooking slowly till mixture forms a ball when tested between finger and thumb.
4. Add finely shredded cherries and pink colour.
5. Turn out on to a greased tray and spread evenly.
6. Cook second portion same as the first; add crushed cardamom and sliced pistachio nuts.
7. Spread over first layer.
8. Cook third portion. Add cocoa and blanched chopped almonds. Spread over second layer.
9. Put silver paper over. Cut into diamonds.