- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Trick and Treat Oreo Cheesecake Flower Pots Recipe Video
|For crumb base|
|Nice biscuit||250 Gram (or any sweet biscuit, 150-250 grams)|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Tablespoon (1-2)|
|Melted butter||60 Gram (50-60 grams)|
|Cream cheese||250 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||8 Tablespoon (6-8)|
|Thick cream||350 Gram|
|Melted butter||30 Gram (20-30)|
Calories 2781 Calories from Fat 1586
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 179 g275.9%
Saturated Fat 83 g415%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 317 mg
Sodium 1199.3 mg50%
Total Carbohydrates 296 g98.8%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.5%
Sugars 187.7 g
Protein 22 g43.9%
Vitamin A 71.2% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 27.7% Iron 49.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For crumb base, put biscuits in a plastic bag and crush until nice and crumbly.
2. In a large bowl, put crushed biscuits and add cinnamon to it.
3. Pour butter in the bowl, and mix well.
4. Take three small new flower pot holders. Drop mixture evenly into it. Press it well at the bottom.
Pop it in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, for center, in a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, vanilla, milk, and sugar. Blend until creamy.
6. In a separate bowl, pour thick cream and whisk until soft peaks form.
7. Transfer half of the cream cheese mixture into the bowl and fold it in.
8. Add the remaining half, and fold to spread evenly.
9. Take flower pots out of the fridge and put creamy mixture evenly into it. Pop it back into the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
10. Crush Oreo until nice and fine. Transfer it to a bowl.
11. Add melted butter into the bowl. Mix well.
12. Place a straw in each pot to look like stem.
13. Fill the pot with Oreo crumb, and place it in fridge for 20 minutes.
14. Take flowers from your garden and place them on the straw.
15. Serve cheesecake flower pots immediately.