- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Triangle Samosa with Spring Roll Sheets - Bite size Samosas - Perfect for party! Recipe Video
|Spring roll wrappers||6 Medium|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Stuffing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Stuffing for the samosa)|
Calories 100 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 0.72 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 57 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.4%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 1 g2.2%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 0.17%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.65%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. A paste of maida and water - to stick the edges of the samosas before frying
1. In a small bowl mix a little maida with a little water to make a paste which would help in sticking the edges of the samosas. Set this aside.
2. Take a spring roll wrapper and cut it diagonally into two triangles.
3. Take one triangle and lay it on the table pointing away from you. Fold one edge of the triangle inwards and the other over it, folding the excess inside forming a pocket.
4. Fill the pocket with the desired stuffing and and fold the top to close the pocket forming a triangle samosa. Seal the edges well using the maida paste prepared earlier.
5. Take a pan with oil heated and deep fry the samosas and drain into a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
6. Serve warm with a chutney of your choice.