- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lasagna Bolognese Recipe Video
|Bechamel sauce||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Bolognese sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Lasagne noodles||500 Gram (fresh egg lasagne noodles)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
Calories 646 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.1%
Saturated Fat 8 g39.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.4 mg
Sodium 1495.7 mg62.3%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.2%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 30 g59.8%
Vitamin A 33.9% Vitamin C 14.6%
Calcium 57.2% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need8x12 inches (20x30 cm) pan
1. Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
2. Pour olive oil in the pan and add spoonful of the ragu Bolognese sauce in the bottom add the lasagna sheet, add layer of béchamel and spread it evenly.
3. Add the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Repeat the same steps until you get 4 layers in total, the last layer can be of the sauce and generously sprinkle the parmesan cheese
4. Once done bake it in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
5. Once done remove and let it rest for 10 minutes at least before serving.
6. Serve the lasagna Bolognese along with a glass of red wine.