- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Traditional Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Recipe Video
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2339 Calories from Fat 882
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g154.2%
Saturated Fat 62.5 g312.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 264.5 mg
Sodium 2149.5 mg89.6%
Total Carbohydrates 346 g115.4%
Dietary Fiber 39.9 g159.7%
Sugars 26.1 g
Protein 45 g89.8%
Vitamin A 61.6% Vitamin C 595.8%
Calcium 50.1% Iron 79.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the potatoes into little cubes and cook at a slow boil for 20 min.
2. Then take a masher and mash them up a little then take a mixer and do the rest.
3. Just mix until all the lumps are gone and it's creamy.
4. If you want, you can add other ingredients like garlic, parsley, etc.
5. Serve with your meat and gravy. Well enjoy then!