- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Traditional Buffalo Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||2 3⁄20 Pound|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Frank's Redhot)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.3%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 114.2 mg
Sodium 1080.3 mg45%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.61%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 36 g71.9%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. Cut the wings in three parts, discard the flappers.
3. In a bowl, place the chicken wings and season with salt and pepper. Toss well.
4. Place it over the prepared baking sheet, fat side down. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile in a large bowl, add the hot sauce, cider vinegar and butter. Place over the oven to melt.
6. Take out the chicken and flip with a tong. Place in the oven again for 20 minutes.
7. After 20 minutes remove the wings and place them into the sauce bowl, coat well. Let them sit for 5 minutes.
8. Serve wings with ranch dressing.