- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|French dry vermouth||1 Fluid Ounce (1 part)|
|Benedictine||1 Fluid Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Fluid Ounce (3 parts)|
|Slices of orange rind||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 302 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.7%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.3 mg
Sodium 193.9 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 2 g4.5%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 45.3%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the vermouth, Benedictine and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with the orange rind and serve chilled as a refreshing cocktail.
5. Decorate the glass with swizzle stick and drinking umbrellas.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.